To have a balanced immune system, it depends on the balance of four types of white cells
- Th1 stimulates the immune system to fight fungal, bacterial, viral and cancer better
- Th2 stimulates the immune system to fight against allergens and foreign pathogens better
- Th17 encourages the immune system to deal with remnants left over from the management of Th1 and Th2
- Th1, Th2 and Th17 – When there is too much, it will cause too much immunity. They will mistaken good cells with foreign pathogens and attack our immune system.
- Treg Stimulate the immune system to return to equilibrium
By research and development, it was proven that BIM products scientifically regulate the Th1, Th2 & Th17 to be balanced.
BIM products induces the activation of Th1 and Th17 cells, but not Th2 cells Anti-inflammation activities of xanthones from mangosteen Antioxidation and antimalarial activities of xanthones from mangosteen Anti-bacterial activities of xanthones from mangosteen