TH Plus special formula is the latest formula to support balanced immunity & creating optimal immune system response. It has been laboratory tested & proven to increase Th17 cells by upto 500%.
TH Plus has also been laboratory tested & proven to increase Th1, Th2, Th9 and Th17 (with Th1 dominating over Th2)
Th17 cells have been shown in published studies by Dr. Chen Dong, MD Anderson Cancer Research Center (Oct. 2009) and Dr. Carl June, the Abramson Cancer Center at the University of Pennsylvania (Oct. 2010), to prevent the propagation of and kill cancer cells.
TH Plus supplements main active ingredient is a proprietary mangosteen extract, ‘GM-1’, discovered by lead scientist Dr Pichaet Wiriyachitra. GM-1 was found to be the most active xanthones to be extracted from mangosteen amongst 41 other xanthones.
What is GM-1?
Xanthones are natural substances found in the Genus Garcinia, particularly in mangosteen. There are more than 40 xanthones, but only a few are beneficial to health. The most active xanthone is GM-1 Scientific studies, particularly by the scientists of the Thai Mangosteen Research and Development Center (TMRDC) at Asian Phytoceuticals Public Company Limited (APCO) have established the following activities of the most active xanthone, GM1 :
1. Growth inhibition and the ability to kill antibiotic-resistant gram-positive bacteria.
2. Anti-inflammatory, 3 times as effective as aspirin.
3. Analgesic (pain relieving) and anti-allergy.
4. Anti-oxidant – preventing heart diseases from LDL cholesterol oxidation.
5. Kills breast cancer cells, leukemia cells, liver cancer cells, kidney cancer cells, stomach/intestinal cancer cells, and lung cancer cells (based on laboratory testing).
6. Kill tuberculosis bacterium (based on laboratory testing).
7. Inhibit the propagation of HIV (based on laboratory testing).
8. Increase the phagocytosis, the cellular process of eliminating foreign matters and bacteria.
9. Inhibit cartilage deterioration and increase bone mass (based on laboratory testing).
1. J. Nat.Prod. 1987 May-June 50(3) 474-8
2. J. Sci. Soc. Thailand, 12(1986) 239-242.
3. Free Radic Res. 2000 Nov;33(5):643-59.
4. Planta Med. 1996 Aug;62(4):381-2
5. Free Radic Res. 1995 Aug;23(2):175-84.
6. J Pharmacol Sci. 2004 May;95(1):33-40.
7. J Med Assoc Thai. 1997 Sep;80 Suppl 1:S149-54.
8. Chem Pharm Bull(Tokyo) 2003 Jul; 51(7):857-9.
9. M.Sc. in Pharmacology Thesis, Chiang Mai University 1998. (Ajchara Chaikaeo)
10. M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry Thesis, Prince of Songkla University 1985.
Other natural ingredients included in TH Plus include extracts from Soybean, Centella Asiatica, sesame, Guava which is certified from Food and Drug administration to be safe supplement with no side effects.
TH Plus Research & Development
Th Plus is the result of over 30 years of research, development, and testing at the Mangosteen Research and Development Center and the Biomedical Technology Research Center at the Chiang Mai University Faculty of Medical Technology.
TH Plus activates the various groups of white blood cells causing a balance of the immune system with Th1 dominating Th2. By ensuring Th1 dominates Th2, it supports to maintain and support the immune system.
TH Plus Clinical Studies
Volunteers who took 4 Th Plus capsules per day for 15 days showed an increase in their Th1, Th9 and Th17 cells which enhance the activity of natural killer t-cells and cytotoxic T cells.
*A clinical studies on the effects of Th Plus capsules done at the Biomedical Technology Research Centre