“BIM.A reduces excessive TNF-α, IL-6, and IL17 which are a cause of auto-immune diseases including arthritis.”
The BIM.A special formula is the latest formula to support optimal immune system response in relation to joint & skin health. Immune system related joint & skin health issues include, knee problems, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, SLE disease, eczema and skin rashes.
BIM.A supplements main active ingredient is a proprietary mangosteen extract, ‘GM-1’, discovered by lead scientist Dr Pichaet Wiriyachitra. GM-1 was found to be the most active xanthones to be extracted from mangosteen.
GM-1 has been proven to have unique characteristics including;
- Growth inhibition and the ability to kill antibiotic-resistant gram-positive bacteria, the effectiveness equals that of vancomycin.
- Anti-inflammatory, 3 times as effective as aspirin.
- Analgesic (pain relieving) and anti-allergy.
- Anti-oxidant – preventing heart diseases from LDL cholesterol oxidation.
- Kills breast cancer cells, leukemia cells, liver cancer cells, kidney cancer cells, stomach/intestinal cancer cells, and lung cancer cells (based on laboratory testing).
- Kill tuberculosis bacterium (based on laboratory testing).
- Inhibit the propagation of HIV (based on laboratory testing).
- Increase the phagocytosis, the cellular process of eliminating foreign matters and bacteria.
- Inhibit cartilage deterioration and increase bone mass (based on laboratory testing)
Other natural ingredients included in BIM.A include extracts from Soybean, Centella Asiatica, sesame, Guava which is certified from Food and Drug administration to be safe supplement with no side effects.
BIM.A Research & Development
BIM.A has been researched & developed over the past 30 years led by Dr Pichaet Wiriyachitra in a way to optimize immune system response in relation to immune system related health issues including skin & joint health.
Inflammation caused by joint disease are known to be caused by white blood cells over-releasing inflammatory mediators IL-1B, TNF-a, IL-6 and IL-17 (cytokines) thus decreasing production of IL-1B, TNF-a, IL-6 and IL-17 lowers inflammation caused by joint disease^. BIM.A acts to lower the inflammation by lowering the production of cytokines IL-1B, TNF-a, IL-6 and IL-17 and thus decreasing inflammation.
Immunology and Cell Biology 91,393-401 (July 2013)
Arthritis Research&Therapy 2006, 8(Suppl 2):S3
American Journal of Pathology Vol167, No.1, July 2005
BIM.A Clinical Studies
Volunteers who took 4 BIM.A capsules per day for 15 days showed a decrease in production of TNF-a, IL-6, and IL-17 which lowers the severity of inflammation.
Both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are caused by the white blood cells over-releasing inflammatory mediators IL-1B, TNF-a, IL-6 and IL-17 that result in inflammation.
*Clinical studies on the effects of BIM.A capsules done at the Biomedical Technology Research Centre.